Dear Sir or Madam,
acting pursuant to Article 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1) (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR), we hereby inform you as follows:
- Personal data, according to the GDPR, is information about an identified or identifiable natural person/company. In the case of using the services of INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o. such data includes e.g. e-mail address, first name, surname, company details, tax identification number (NIP).
- The controller of personal data is INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o. , ul. Krakowska 180/101, 52-015 Wrocław, NIP: 8992796330.
As a controller, we collect your personal data obtained when concluding contracts with you for the provision of assembly and welding services and during the processing of orders, in particular:
- Name(s) and surname, e-mail address, contact address, company name of the entity being represented, telephone number, position
- For entrepreneurs (businesses), we additionally process: tax identification (NIP), statistical number (REGON), registered office address, bank account number
- We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- Concluding and performing a contract between us and providing you with the services we offer,
- Fulfillment of the obligations of INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o. provided for by law, in particular for issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, and for archiving purposes – Article 74 sec. 3 of the Accounting Act,
- Protection of rights of INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o. in accordance with the law, including in particular the recovery of overdue payments as part of debt collection processes and court proceedings,
- Verification of your payment credibility when concluding agreements as well as in order to secure amounts of payments due to INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o.
- The following categories of entities shall be recipients of your personal data:
- The company INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o. and its representatives,
- Employees of INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o. in charge of HR and payroll services,
- External entity: Kancelaria Doradcy Podatkowych [Tax Consulting Office] Tomasz Sobczak with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Krakowska 180A/101, dealing with HR and payroll services pursuant to an agreement concluded with INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o.,
- External entities: counterparties of INSTAL-WELD Sp. z o.o. who shall receive personal data to the extent necessary to enable counterparties to communicate with you,
- Data may also be transferred to public entities, provided that they are authorized to receive it by applicable regulations and they submit an appropriate request based on an appropriate legal basis, including: a competent tax authority and a competent branch of the Social Insurance Institution.
- Pursuant to the applicable regulations, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, restrict its processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent to its processing at any time without affecting the legal compliance of processing which was based on a consent expressed prior to its withdrawal. In the event of any of the aforementioned situations, please inform us by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing to the following address: Krakowska 180/101, 52-015 Wrocław or in person.
- Your personal data shall be processed, respectively, for a period in which you are a customer of ours, as well as for the duration of the contracts you conclude with us. In addition, your personal data shall be processed in connection with the performance of obligations resulting from the commonly applicable provisions of law for the time resulting from such provisions and for archival and analytical purposes for a maximum period of 10 years. For tax and accounting purposes, we shall process your personal data for a period of 5 years after the year in which an event took place (e.g. a payment for an invoice). Otherwise, we shall store your data until you object to the processing of your data or withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you find that the processing of personal data breaches the provisions of the GDPR.
- Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes related to the establishment and continuation of business relations.
Your personal data shall be processed both automatically and in a non-automated manner.